Preparing for your appointment
Getting your hearing checked is important. Learn what to expect and how to get the most out of your AARP membership.
Your hearing health is UnitedHealthcare Hearing's priority. From hearing test to finding the right hearing device for you, we're here each step of the way. If you are an AARP member, you can save on prescription hearing aids and accessories through AARP Hearing Solutions provided by UnitedHealthcare Hearing.
• First, you’ll take a hearing test. During this test, your ability to hear sounds at various pitches and volumes will be measured.
• Once your hearing test is complete, you’ll review your results with your hearing professional.
• Your hearing professional will help you develop a treatment plan, which may include a recommendation for a hearing aid or an assistive device.
As an AARP member, you can save on hearing aids, care and accessories:
• No-cost hearing exam and consultation
• Prescription hearing aids as low as $699 per ear
• Up to 20% off prescription hearing aids and 15% off accessories
• Four-year warranty* on hearing aids
*Four-year warranty applies to hearing aids in the Classic & Premier technology levels.
Through AARP® Hearing Solutions™ provided by UnitedHealthcare Hearing, you have access to top-quality hearing aids from some of the most popular manufacturers. An array of options to help match your lifestyle, hearing needs and budget is available. Connect with a hearing-care professional to learn more about these brands and what device may be best for you.